United St Saviour’s Charity and Peter Minet Trust are seeking to appoint a consultant to carry out a review of two small grants programmes in Lambeth and Southwark.
The review aims to:
- better understand the value of the small grants
- explore how the programmes could be developed to maximise their impact and value
- capture and celebrate impact of the two programmes over the past 3 years (not a full evaluation, but a lighter touch assessment)
A project brief is attached: Project Brief Small Grants Review 2017_Final
Interested parties should submit an Expression of Interest (EoI) that provides:
- an outline of how you will approach the project (max 2 sides of A4)
- cost, with cost breakdown
- a summary of relevant experience (attaching a CV as necessary)
Expressions of Interest must be submitted before 5pm on 11th September 2017 by email to Matthew Allgood, Community Engagement Grants Manager, United St Saviour’s Charity: email@example.com
Please note that we are unable to accept submissions that are received after the closing deadline. Following shortlisting, successful applicants will be invited to interview on the morning of 19th September 2017. The project is to be completed by the middle of November 2017.
For any questions please contact Matthew at the email above.See All News