United St Saviour’s Charity normally operates two open grants programmes – the Large Grants Programme and the Small Grants Programme. Both of these programmes focus on following themes:
- Strong, resilient communities: that communities in Southwark are inclusive, strong and supportive of each other.
- Positive ageing: older people in Southwark are experiencing a great quality of life.
- Levelling the playing field: that all residents have the same life opportunities and chances.
United St Saviour’s income streams have been severely impacted by the lockdown and, unfortunately, we have not been able to run our normal grants programmes in 2020. We are confident that the situation will normalise and we will be able to award grants again in 2021. We hope to be able to make some announcements early next year.
Large Grants Programme
The Large Grants Programme normally opens for applications twice a year:
- February – April: This round (which originally opened on 21 February and was due to close 6 April) was suspended on 23 March due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Please do not apply.
- July – September: Closed. Please do not apply.
Small Grants Programme
The Small Grants Programme normally opens to application 3 times per year:
- Round One. This round (which originally opened on 21 February and was due to close 6 April) was suspended on 23 March due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Please do not apply.
- Round Two (was due to open in July 2020 and close at noon on 25 September 2020). Closed. Please do not apply.
- Round Three (was due to open in October 2020 and close at noon on 18 December 2020). Closed. Please do not apply.
We will be in touch to inform people when the grants rounds will re-open, hopefully in 2021.