United St Saviour’s Charity normally operates two open grants programmes – the Large Grants Programme and the Small Grants Programme. Both of these programmes focus on following themes:
- Strong, resilient communities: that communities in Southwark are inclusive, strong and supportive of each other.
- Positive ageing: older people in Southwark are experiencing a great quality of life.
- Levelling the playing field: that all residents have the same life opportunities and chances.
We are pleased to announce that in 2021 we will be in a position to open our small grants programme. This will be available to groups across the borough if projects contribute to our Community Investment outcomes. We plan to open the programme in April 2021 so keep an eye on our website and social media.
Unfortunately, the financial impact of the pandemic has hit our income streams quite hard so we are not planning to open our large grants programme in 2021. If anything changes, we will update through the usual platforms.
Large Grants Programme
The Large Grants Programme normally opens for applications twice a year:
- February – April: Closed.
- July – September: Closed.
Small Grants Programme
The Small Grants Programme normally opens to application 3 times per year. However in 2021, there will be one round of funding, due to reduced resources. This will open in late April 2021. Updates will be posted on our website and social media.