United St Saviour’s Charity normally operates two open grants programmes – the Large Grants Programme and the Small Grants Programme. Both of these programmes focus on following themes:
- Strong, resilient communities: that communities in Southwark are inclusive, strong and supportive of each other.
- Positive ageing: older people in Southwark are experiencing a great quality of life.
- Levelling the playing field: that all residents have the same life opportunities and chances.
The small grants programme opened between 23 April and 4 June 2021 for applications by groups across the borough for proposals that contribute to our Community Investment outcomes.
Unfortunately, the financial impact of the pandemic has hit our income streams quite hard so we are not planning to launch our large grants programme in 2021. If anything changes, we will update through the usual platforms.
Large Grants Programme
The Large Grants Programme normally opens for applications twice a year:
- February – April: Closed.
- July – September: Closed.
Small Grants Programme
The Small Grants Programme normally opens to application 3 times per year. However in 2021, there will be fewer rounds due to reduced resources. The first round opened between 23 April and 4 June. Updates will be posted on our website and social media regarding any further rounds.