United St Saviour’s Charity has two open grants programmes – the Large Grants Programme and the Small Grants Programme. Both of these programmes focus on following themes:
- Strong, resilient communities: that communities in Southwark are inclusive, strong and supportive of each other.
- Positive ageing: older people in Southwark are experiencing a great quality of life.
- Levelling the playing field: that all residents have the same life opportunities and chances.
Large Grants Programme
The Large Grants Programme normally opens for applications twice a year:
- February – April: This round (which originally opened on 21 February and was due to close 6 April) was suspended on 23 March due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Please do not apply.
- July – September: Currently closed.
Small Grants Programme
The Small Grants Programme normally opens to application 3 times per year:
- Round One. This round (which originally opened on 21 February and was due to close 6 April) was suspended on 23 March due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Please do not apply.
- Round Two. Was due to open in July 2020 and close at noon on 25 September 2020.
- Round Three. Was due to open in October 2020 and close at noon on 18 December 2020.
We will be in touch to inform people when the grants rounds will re-open but it may not be for several months.