United St Saviour’s Charity has two open grants programmes – the Large Grants Programme and the Small Grants Programme. Both of these programmes focus on following themes:
- Strong, resilient communities: connecting, enabling and strengthening communities within north Southwark
- Positive ageing: reducing isolation and increasing wellbeing amongst older residents (in north Southwark)
- Levelling the playing field: targeted and life-changing support for population groups disproportionately experiencing social and economic disadvantage (in north Southwark).
Large Grants Programme
The Large Grants Programme opens for applications twice a year:
- January – March: Currently closed.
- July – September: Currently closed.
Small Grants Programme
The Small Grants Programme opens to application 3 times per year:
- Round One. Closed on 29 March 2019.
- Round Two. Closed on 27 September 2019.
- Round Three. Closed on 13 December 2019.
Southwark Mayflower 400 Fund
We also administer grant applications for the Southwark Mayflower 400 Fund – click here to visit the Mayflower 400 homepage.