United St Saviour’s Charity has two open grants programmes – the Large Grants Programme and the Small Grants Programme. Both of these programmes focus on following themes:
- Strong, resilient communities: that communities in Southwark are inclusive, strong and supportive of each other.
- Positive ageing: older people in Southwark are experiencing a great quality of life.
- Levelling the playing field: that all residents have the same life opportunities and chances.
Large Grants Programme
The Large Grants Programme opens for applications twice a year:
- February – April: Open to Expression of Interest (EOI) from 21 February. Closes noon on 6 April 2020.
EOI will be shortlisted in late April. Those shortlisted will be invited to make a full second stage application between May and June, with final decisions in July and projects to start from August 2020.
- July – September: Currently closed.
Small Grants Programme
The Small Grants Programme opens to application 3 times per year:
- Round One. Open to application from 21 February 2020. Closes noon on 6 April 2020.
- Round Two. Will open in July 2020. Closes noon on 25 September 2020.
- Round Three. Will open in October 2020. Closes noon on 18 December 2020.