United St Saviour’s Charity has two open grants programmes – the Large Grants Programme and the Small Grants Programme. Both of these programmes focus on following themes:
- Strong, resilient communities: connecting, enabling and strengthening communities within north Southwark
- Positive ageing: reducing isolation and increasing wellbeing amongst older residents (in north Southwark)
- Levelling the playing field: targeted and life-changing support for population groups disproportionately experiencing social and economic disadvantage (in north Southwark).
Large Grants Programme
The Large Grants Programme opens for applications twice a year:
- January – March: Currently closed.
- July – September: Currently closed.
Small Grants Programme
The Small Grants Programme opens to application 3 times per year:
- Round One. Closed on 29 March 2019.
- Round Two. Closed on 27 September 2019.
- Round Three opens in mid October 2019 and closes at noon on Friday 13th December 2019. For projects, activities and events starting from late January 2020.
Southwark Mayflower 400 Fund
We also administer grant applications for the Southwark Mayflower 400 Fund – click here to visit the Mayflower 400 homepage.