We have two open grants programmes – the Large Grants (formerly Community Investment) Programme and the Small Grants (formerly Community Engagement) Programme. Both of these programmes focus on following themes:
- Strong, resilient communities: connecting, enabling and strengthening communities within north Southwark
- Positive ageing: reducing isolation and increasing wellbeing amongst older residents (in north Southwark)
- Levelling the playing field: targeted and life-changing support for population groups disproportionately experiencing social and economic disadvantage (in north Southwark)
The Large Grants (Community Investment) Programme opens for applications twice a year:
- January – March: Expressions of Interest for projects starting from August. This round is expected to open on or around late January 2019.
- June – September: Expressions of Interest for projects starting from the following April. This round is expected to open in June 2019.
The Small Grants (Community Engagement) Programme opens to application 3 times per year:
- Round One opens 31st January 2018 and closes at noon on Thursday 29 March 2018. For projects, activities and events starting from late April 2018. This round is now closed.
- Round Two opens 18th June 2018 and closes at noon on Friday 21st September 2018. For projects, activities and events starting from mid October 2018. This round is now closed.
- Round Three opens 17th October 2018 and closes at noon on Friday 14th December 2018. For projects, activities and events starting from late January 2019.