United St Saviour’s Charity has opened its large grants programme (grants above £5K) to Expression of Interest and small grants programme (grants up to £5K) to online application.
As in previous rounds, both programmes will support organisations or projects which help to deliver the following 3 outcomes in north Southwark:
- That communities are inclusive, strong and supportive of each other (Strong, Resilient Communities)
- That all residents have the same life opportunities and chances (Levelling the Playing Field)
- Older residents are experiencing a great quality of life (Positive Ageing)
We are also considering applications for core grants alongside project or service based applications.
The application deadline for both programmes is noon on 6th April 2020. Expressions of Interest for the Large Grants will be shortlisted at the end of April 2020, with final selection in July 2020.
Small grant applications will be decided in mid April 2020.
For further advice and support please contact the Community Investment team, Matthew or Sarah.
- Sarah Thurman, Head of Community Investments, 020 3141 3432 email@example.com
- Matthew Allgood, Grants Manager, 020 3141 3431 firstname.lastname@example.org