United St Saviour’s Charity today opens two grant programmes:
- Community Investment Programme 2018/19 Round 2 (large grants over £5,000) – open to expression of interest until noon on Thursday 29th March 2018. This is a two stage process: successful expressions will be shortlisted in April 2018 for a detailed application in May 2018 with final selection taking place in July 2018 and projects commencing from August 2018.
- Community Engagement Programme 2018/19 Round 1 (small grants of up to £5,000) – open to application until noon on Thursday 29th March 2018. This is a single stage process, for projects starting from late April 2018.
Both programmes support projects and organisations that help to achieve the aims of our 3 priority themes:
- Strong, Resilient Communities: connecting, enabling and strengthening communities (of place and of interest) in north Southwark
- Positive Ageing: reducing isolation and increasing wellbeing amongst north Southwark’s older residents
- Levelling the Playing Field: supporting population groups disproportionately experiencing social and economic disadvantage.
Click here to learn more about our priorities, programmes and previously funded projects.
Submissions to the programmes must be made on our online grants portal by the closing deadlines of noon on Thursday 29th March 2018. We ask that you contact the United St Saviour’s Charity Grants Team on 020 3141 3431 / 3432 to discuss your proposal prior to any submission.See All News