We are delighted to be able to open our large grants programme (grants above £5K) to Expression of Interest (online via Flexi-Grant), after 18 challenging months.
As in pre-covid times, the programme will support organisations or projects which are in line with our 3 priorities for Southwark:
- That communities are inclusive, strong and supportive of each other (Strong, Resilient Communities)
- That all residents have the same life opportunities and chances (Levelling the Playing Field)
- That older residents are experiencing a great quality of life (Positive Ageing)
We will consider proposals for:
- unrestricted/core grants – normally from organisations that we have previously funded; or
- specific initiatives / projects or services.
Click here to view the guidelines document for large grants.
Click here to access Flexi-Grant
The deadline for Expressions of Interest (EOI) is 12 October 2021. EOIs selected for second stage full application will be informed at the end of October 2021. Grants will start from April 2022.See All News