Two grants programmes are open that fund projects and organisations that help to achieve the aims of our 3 priority themes:
- Strong, Resilient Communities
- Positive Ageing
- Levelling the Playing Field
Large Grants Programme 2019/20 Round 2
Grants of above £5,000 are available for projects that:
- Clearly meet local need
- Demonstrate creativity
- Foster reciprocity
- Tackle the root causes of particular challenges (for example, systems or behaviours)
- Leverage additional resources (in cash or in kind)
- Have a positive and sustained impact
Expressions of Interest for the second round of 2019/20 Large Grants must be submitted before noon on 29th March 2019 using our online grants portal . Shortlisting will take place at the end of April, and shortlisted applicants will be invited to submit detailed applications with final selection taking place in July. Projects will commence from August 2019.
Click here to find out more about the Large Grants Programme. For further support and advice please contact the Grants Team, United St Saviour’s Charity on 020 7089 9014.
Small Grants Programme 2019/20 – Round 1
Small grants of up to £5,000 are available for projects and groups that meet the priority themes and that:
- Benefit the residents of north Southwark
- Demonstrably meet local need
- Have a track record of effective delivery and the capacity to deliver
- Significantly develop and enable communities and lives
- Are inclusive, collaborative and participatory
- Have appropriate budget costs (value for money)
Applications for Round 1 of the Small Grants Programme 2019/20 must be submitted before noon on 29th March 2019 on our online grants portal. Decisions will be made in April, with projects to start from May 2019 onwards.
Click here to find out more about the Small Grants Programme. For further support and advice please contact Matthew Allgood, Community Grants Manager, United St Saviour’s Charity on 020 3141 3431 or email@example.comSee All News