Round 3 of the Community Engagement Programme (small grants) for 2017/18 is now open.
We are seeking projects and organisations that help to achieve the aims of our 3 priority themes:
- Strong, Resilient Communities
- Positive Ageing
- Levelling the Playing Field
Grants of up to £5,000 are available for projects and groups that:
- Benefit the residents of north Southwark
- Meet our priority themes
- Demonstrably meet local need
- Have a track record of effective delivery and the capacity to deliver
- Significantly develop and enable communities and lives
- Are inclusive, collaborative and participatory
- Have appropriate budget costs (value for money)
Please contact us to discuss your proposal before you apply (details below). Applications for Round 3 of the Community Engagement Programme 2017/18 must be submitted before noon on 15th December 2017 on our online grants portal. Decisions will be made in mid January 2018, with projects to start from late January 2018 onwards.
Click here to find out more about the Community Engagement Programme. For further support and advice please contact Matthew Allgood, Community Engagement Grants Manager, United St Saviour’s Charity on 020 3141 3431 or firstname.lastname@example.orgSee All News