Community groups operating in the north of Southwark are invited to a free funding application information session at 2pm on Wednesday 21st November 2018 at Cambridge House, 1 Addington Square, London. SE5 0HF. The training is provided by United St Saviour’s Charity and Community Southwark and will conclude by 4pm.
The session will provide:
- best practice tips to community groups on completing small grant funding applications
- for community groups working in the north of Southwark, how to apply for a United St Saviour’s community engagement programme small grant, including funding priorities and demonstration of Flexi Grant online application portal.
On completion of the session participants will be able to:
- Understand the different elements of what funders need from proposals
- Be aware of United St Saviour’s funding priorities
- Understand how to apply within the online Flexi Grant portal.
Further information about the session
Please contact Matthew Allgood, Community Engagement Grants Manager, United St Saviour’s Charity on 020 3141 3431 or firstname.lastname@example.orgSee All News