Two grants programmes are open that fund projects and organisations that help to achieve the aims of our 3 priority themes:
- Strong, Resilient Communities
- Positive Ageing
- Levelling the Playing Field
Community Investment Programme 2019/20
Grants of above £5,000 are available for projects that:
- Clearly meet local need
- Demonstrate creativity
- Foster reciprocity
- Tackle the root causes of particular challenges (for example, systems or behaviours)
- Leverage additional resources (in cash or in kind)
- Have a positive and sustained impact
Expressions of Interest for the first Community Investment round of 2019/20 must be submitted before noon on 14th September 2018 using our online grants portal . Shortlisting will take place in October, and shortlisted applicants will be invited to submit detailed applications with final selection taking place in 2018. Projects will commence from April 2019.
Click here to find out more about the Community Investment Programme. For further support and advice please contact the Grants Team, United St Saviour’s Charity on 020 7089 9014.
Community Engagement Programme 2018/19 – Round 2
Small grants of up to £5,000 are available for projects and groups that meet the priority themes and that:
- Benefit the residents of north Southwark
- Demonstrably meet local need
- Have a track record of effective delivery and the capacity to deliver
- Significantly develop and enable communities and lives
- Are inclusive, collaborative and participatory
- Have appropriate budget costs (value for money)
Applications for Round 2 of the Community Engagement Programme 2018/19 must be submitted before noon on 21st September 2018 on our online grants portal. Decisions will be made in October, with projects to start from mid October 2018 onwards.
Click here to find out more about the Community Engagement Programme. For further support and advice please contact Matthew Allgood, Community Engagement Grants Manager, United St Saviour’s Charity on 020 3141 3431 or firstname.lastname@example.orgSee All News