The Community Engagement Programme 2018/19 Round 3 is open to online application until noon on Friday 14th December 2018. Small grants of up to £5,000 are available for projects and groups that meet the priority themes of:
- Strong, resilient communities
- Positive ageing
- Levelling the playing field
- Benefit the residents of north Southwark
- Demonstrably meet local need
- Have a track record of effective delivery and the capacity to deliver
- Significantly develop and enable communities and lives
- Are inclusive, collaborative and participatory
- Have appropriate budget costs (value for money).
Applications must be submitted by the closing deadline on our online grants portal. Decisions will be made in January, with projects to start from mid January 2019 onwards.
Click here to find out more about the Community Engagement Programme. For further support and advice please contact Matthew Allgood, Community Engagement Grants Manager, United St Saviour’s Charity on 020 3141 3431 or email@example.comSee All News